The Music Machine
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Haley, an eccentric 13 year old girl, has a complicated relationship with her old friend Quintin. He's a ghost now, and he's puppeting her body with the intent of finding a satisfactory way of killing her. This dubious quest has led them to a mysterious abandoned island, where several people were recently murdered. And where, among the rotting cabins and dense trees, a strange new building hides a bizarre secret...
"He met a man an eyeless man a toothless man and he looked at the man and the man looked at him and he saw that the man was beloved and dearest of friends and the man spoke to him 'how long since you've tasted bone marrow' and he told him he told him truthfully and the man said 'come' and he came with the man and they vomited pure cold clean water into the endless eternal infinite sea and then, the end."
- Blend of non-linear exploration, puzzle solving, and narrative, similar to The Vanishing of Ethan Carter
- Horror based on an atmosphere and story rather than jumpscares or chase scenes
- Rich storyline that stands on its own, but also expands on the plot of The Moon Sliver
- Stylish monochromatic visual style that enhances the feeling of mystery and unease
- Atmospheric original soundtrack (which can be purchased here)
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files: